If you want to try a nice, smooth, creamy tart that is super easy to make, check this simple Coconut Banana Cream Tart Recipe. It is something between a banana pudding and a parfait. Let me know what you think:)
Coconut Banana Cream Tart Recipe:
Heavy Cream – 500 ml
Jam – 3 Tbsp
Milk – 1/2 glass
- Blend in the cream, jam, milk and shredded coconut.
- Place biscuits into the wine glasses.
- Layer them with the mix.
- Add another layer of biscuits into the glasses.
- Add a banana into the mix and blend it well. (for a nice layered look when banana gets darker in a few hours).
- Pour the mix over the biscuits.
- Decorate with the biscuit crumbs and the shredded coconut.
- Put it into the fridge for a few hours.