1. When you wake up in the morning the first thing you need to do is to give thanks to God, universe, gods or whoever you believe in for everything you’ve got.
2. Meditate a little bit in your bed and program yourself for a successful day. Visualize the things you want to do and accomplish so that you plan your day accordingly.
3. Go take a morning shower and finish it with pouring cool/cold water on yourself as it helps your circulation and eventually makes your immune system stronger. Tell yourself, “I’m daily getting better and better in every way. Mother Nature, give more love, health and happiness to every single person on earth. ”
4. Take a nice cube and rub it against your face by the bathroom mirror telling yourself that you are getting more and more beautiful, charming, successful, positive, lucky, day by day
5. Before you make yourself a healthy breakfast drink a glass of water with some apple cider vinegar, it helps your digestive system.
6. Have a terrific day and don’t whine if something doesn’t go your way. We often complain we don’t have enough but this is the fun part! If we had everything we wanted we would have been so board because we wouldn’t need anything and wouldn’t strive for anything. We would not work on ourselves, wouldn’t learn new thing and new ways, and as my mom says, “When you don’t educate yourself you fall behind”.
7. Spend time with your family. Appreciate your family. Love your family.
8. Take a nice warm shower before you go to bed.Let the water wash all the worries and problems away. Tell yourself, “I’m daily getting better and better in every way. Mother Nature, give more love, health and happiness to every single person on earth. ”
9. Pray, meditate, use affirmations, whatever works for you and program yourself for a good rejuvenating sleep. Thank God, the universe, Mother Nature, for this day and go to sleep with a smile on your face.