1. Why don’t we start by going to bed early? They say you get the best out of your sleep between the hours of 9pm to 3am so going to bed at 9pm would be great but I don’t know how many of us can do it living in a big city and chasing our dreams.
Let’s be realistic. 9pm may be a little too early for many of us but 10pm would be just fine. Turn your computer, iPad, kindle off, put your phone away, close your eyes and tune into your inner self. Think about the day that passed, your accomplishments, things you are grateful for. Envision what you want tomorrow to be like. You may start with the events you want to happen, but don’t think about how you want them to happen. There is a best way you may not know of, so just leave it to God, trust Him and go with it. Think of the feelings you want to experience tomorrow. Think about people you love, thank Higher Power for them, for everything you have. Pray if you can, meditate and go to bed.
2. Since we went to bed at 10pm we can easily wake up at 6am! By waking earlier you suddenly find time for yourself. You can enjoy the silence and serenity, you can do things you wanted while everyone else is still asleep. This is the perfect time for morning practices, meditations, for tuning your body up to live this day at 100%.
At first it will be hard if you are not used to it, but it’s worth it, don’t let your laziness get in the way of your new happy life!
3. Let’s get rid of all that junk in the fridge, kitchen cupboards, drawers, etc. Chips, cookies, candies, all of that must go. If you don’t want to throw it away, store it somewhere and limit it to one day a week and not all of it together. You body will thank you for that.
4. Start drinking 9-13 glasses of water daily. 9 for us, ladies, 13 for gents. Everyone knows the benefits of it so let’s go on to the next one.
5. Make it a rule to work out every day. I’m not talking about a crazy 1-2hr high intensity gym session. Sometimes we literally don’t have time for it. (But since you started waking up earlier maybe you can make it to a nice morning training session?. I totally will tomorrow!). If you haven’t worked out out today, go on Hulu or Youtube, find some Yoga exercise, or if you have some equipment at home, do that! I have a weighted hula hoop and that’s exactly what I’m going to do when I’m done with this post!
6. Start a Diary. Write about all the good things that happened to you throughout the day. This is going to be your Positivity Journal. We face so many negativity that is just being poured on us from Media, News, some of our friends, sometimes relatives, so why don’t we start filtering all of that and only focus on the good that’s happening. We can’t change a lot of what the media shows us, it only brings bad energy, and we feed off it, and if we feel too emotional about the subject we can bring it into our life. So stop! From the day 1 of the first week, stop watching all these news, reading about negative stuff, focus on what you want your life to be like and go after it! Let’s do it together!
More tips to come,
To Be Continued…